This logo indicates the Class of this pedestal according to ABYC recommendations. Learn more about boat seat standards.
The revolutionary Shark Flex seat pedestal system offers less fatigue from 3 axis shock mitigation for reduced whiplash due to lateral and fore-aft forces.
Complete with a built-in handy storage compartment.
The FLEX suspension unit is simple and has only 3 unique parts (2 used twice).
Tested 1 Million full 10g impacts (200mm displacement, 100ms duration, 100kg payload)
- Compatible with most 'off the shelf seats'.
- Light at only 9kg.
- Compact size.
- Small footprint only 200 x 300mm.
- Non-corroding 316 stainless and Flexanite.
- Super low maintenance
- Crash tested to HSC2000 Annex 10 requirements.
- Lab tested for proven unparalleled performance.
- Ideal for retrofittable upgrades.
- Light weight and easy one man installation.
- Easily repairable (shock can be replaced in under 2 minutes by one person).
- Suspension can be bolted directly to a fixture with 8 bolts (minimum).
3 year global Manufacturers Warranty on all parts
Find out more about this radical new design in boat seating solutions.
|Part Number||Weight||Unloaded Height||Loaded Height||Footprint||Width||Depth|
|SAW-293886||9kg||600mm||400mm||200 x 300mm||300mm||350mm|